Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Welcome to my Smoothie maker

Hmm...FINALLY got started on my new blog...all this while I've only been fooling around with RAC Swinburne's blog. Well, just finished exams...so i should be free to update from now onwards. Before this, I had several ideas for the blog, and I did list them down. I guess it'll just take some time to actually write them down and etc....I always think that an entry is boring if there are no pics..so I'll try to have at least a pic or something. I tend to write long entries and if all you could see are words..then...I'm sure u guys would be turned off by the blog


Wat about the title you ask? 'A Princess Smoothie: Finding the right mix'. It kinda came to me when I was about to go off to sleep after studying for an exam last week....It was supposed to be Princess Cocktail...but...i figure since I drink more smoothies than cocktails,...it's more appropriate. Finding the right mix, means that I've yet to really discover what makes me tick. Why I am the way I am, or why I react the way I do to things. So i guess this blog is supposed to help me 'self-actualize' or maybe, become more mature?


Smoothies VS Cocktails

Btw...i hope I'm not boring you guys yet...my hopes for this blog (besides self-actualization?) ...is that i can share my opinions on some issues with the rest of you...or...share with you something that I liked or thought was interesting/funny...and so on....as well as documenting my life (or parts that I'd share with the world). BUT i definitely hope that this will not be classified as a BIMBO blog....*shudders in horror*

Here's a short list of the type of things I'll be posting on (besides ur usual things that happened in my life):

1.Recommended movies/songs/MTVs
2. Reviews/ratings of male & female celebrities I find hot/good/popular
3. Recipes i find YUMMY

Anyways, do let me know your opinions about my blog...my entries...or even me in general...if you have any ideas for improvement..or things for me to blog on..like a hot celebrity you want to let me know about...or a certain song? i'm all ears...or eyes??

No comments: