Monday, March 17, 2008

Bored Again, Therefore I Tag

I'm busy at work now, but felt kinda bored, so just thought I'd do a quick tag for a change of pace.

1. Real name => Andrea Chan SY
2. Nickname => And, Drea, Ah Girl, Lao Pan Niang, Aunty/Grandma (BLEK!)
3. Married => Mrs. Luo Zhi Xiang..I wish!..BUt I would get controlled :P
4. Male or Female => Female..but too much guy influence already
5. Highschool => SMB St. Teresa
6. College => Swinburne University of Technology (Sarawak Campus)
7. Short or long hair => Long, around shoulders
8. Are you a health freak => Trying to be more healthy in terms of eating and exercise
9.Height => 152cm +
10. Do you have a crush on someone => Yes..Xiao Zhu!..Hehehe.
11. Do you like yourself => 85% of the time..there are times when I dislike myself for what I've done etc...so u can say i'm no narcissist
12. Piercings => one in each ear
13. Righty or Lefty => Right-handed lo

FIRST'S
14. First surgery => To stitch up my wounds from a bad fall. Other than that..only if necessary. If plastic, then only to fix my flat nose bridge
15. First piercing(s) => for my ears, around 8 yrs old i think!
16. First person you see in the morning => myself..in the mirror
17. First award => milk drinking competition against my lil bro..ahaha
18. First sport you joined => er...running in kindy gua....or else swimming
19. First pet => rabbit i think
20. First vacation => KL i think!
21. First concert => Leo Ku in KL, 23rd Dec 2007 (if u don't count sch concerts to perform in and etc...)
22. First crush => in kindy..most of the class girls had a crush on him but he was my line-up partner (due to height) so we had to hold hands etc..eheheh...ah...kids

CURRENTLY
23. Eating => Half a biscuit earlier
24. Drinking => Milo
25. I'm about to => continue on my lighting designs..the list of projects to do seems to keep growing :(

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids => Max 3, but 1 boy 1 girl is good enuff
27. Want to get married => yea...sure..but..not anytime soon lo
28. Careers in mind => Something not so technical, like my current job..but i want to move up lo

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes => I'd notice eyes first, but sometimes lips can really stand out. For example, Angelina Jolie..so it depends. But mostly eyes lo. Window to the soul ma..ahah
30. Hugs or kisses => Most girls would prefer hugs coz of the secure feeling they get. But kisses are good too...just different feeling. Both mean that you're loved :)
31. Shorter or taller => Since I'm considered short..of coz prefer taller la
32. Romantic or spontaneous => A good mix of both...i prefer to plan my stuff out, but its good if can be spontaneous at times...romantic enough..not too mushy laaa..
33. Sensitive or loud => Loud when need to liven things up, but sensitive when i'm moody gua...
34. Trouble maker or hesitant => Every1 who knows me knows that i prefer bad boys..as in..get up to more crazy stuff..as long not criminal stuff..or fights etc...cannot be too hesitant..esp in making decisions

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger => err..nope...kissed by acquaintance..then yes la
36. Drank bubbles => u mean champagne?...nope
37. Lost glasses/contacts => i don't have..therefore no
38. Ran away from home => Thought of it, started packing for it, but didn't
39. Liked someone younger => Yea...i think twice, but not too serious
40. Liked someone older => i mostly like older guys..so yes
41. Broken someone's heart => Er...quite often..sad to say...but not always that serious i think (i hope!)
42. Been arrested => No and don't plan to be
43. Cried when someone died => Definitely..it's only human
44. Liked a friend => OMG..this happens all the time..coz i don't really go for the 'love at 1st sight' thing...n guys don't fall for me like tat too. Seriously it's hard for guys n girls to be friends without some feelings developing

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself => 90% of the time
46. Miracles => Its good to do so
47. Heaven => Yea...something to aim for in life...
48. Santa claus => Nope, but its a nice idea
49. Angels => WHy not, I think I have them physically by my side and also the invisible ones

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now => I have feelings for ppl, but I don't think I'm ready for anything now. If it's Xiao Zhu, ok, sign me up!..ahah coz he won't be here all the time
51. Do you believe in God => Yes
52. Tag 5 people => Serena, Mike, Linda, Mark, Vicky

1 comment:

chubbylin said...

heheh weeeee tag! i will do it soon hahaha ^-^