Monday, March 24, 2008

I Wish The Best For You and other songs

Over the last few days, I have been downloading English songs by the dozen...compared to recently when I would download complete Chinese albums. Most of these English songs are the clubby type but a few of them are really meaningful too. Currently one of my faves is 'I Wish the Best for you' by Emerson Hart, someone who I've never heard of b4. BUt yea, this song is nice.

Emerson Hart - I Wish The Best For You

How long can we wait here
To say goodbye?
The words once they're spoken
Are words that we can't take
Back to where we were, before
Things got in the way
Life gets so confusing
When you know what you're losing

Chorus:
You, Me
Why can't we see that there's
More to love than we'll ever know
Sometimes you're closer when you're
Letting go
I wish the best for you
I wish the best for you

We'll both regret the hurting
That we will do
You'll learn to forget me
And I'll try
I'll try to forget...

Chorus

If you ever need a place that you can run to
I'll be here, I'll be here

Chorus

Lyrics from Top 10 MP3 Download


Other songs that I really like are:
1. Teardrops on my Guitar - Taylor Swift
2. Kukatakan Dengan Indah - Peterpan
3. I Remember - Keyshia Cole
4. Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
5. Fallin Down - Duran Duran Ft. Justin Timberlake
6. Taking Chances - Celine Dion
7. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
8. The Way That I Love You - Ashanti
9. Stripper Friends - Tila Tequila
10. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
11. Built to Last - Melee
12. 4 Minutes - Madonna Ft. Justin Timberlake

Quite an eclectic mix huh? Couldn't imagine that Duran Duran would be on the list too. Haha! BUt anyway, you can get most of these songs and lyrics from Top 10 MP3 Download

I will forgive and try to forget the pain and hurt that may have been caused, and remember the good times.
I sure hope you do too. I really do wish all of you, the very best. Just know that I will be here for you :)

No comments: