Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ah Kong's double tag -_-||

It's a lot easier to do the tags than to actually update. I'm such a lazy person, ah well..i get very little rest time anyway!

Tag No.1
1. The last person that tagged you is?
Ah Kong aka Alex Kho

2. Your relationship with him/her?
He's my Ah Kong/Grandpa...ahaha...part of the Gay4 laaaa...

3. Your two impressions towards him/her?
He is hardworking but also can act cool....stubborn....go crazy sometimes...similar to me laaa..lol...wat to do..he's my Ah kong ma...

4. The most memorable thing that he/her has done for you?
Helped to take care of my house when I was away in Perth for a week!..ahaha...

5. The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you?
You're a really great gal, you're an important friend to me...he actually wrote this instead of tell me la...which guy will actually say this to me?..sure kena laugh or tease laaa...or we both turn red also..

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will....
Scold him laaa...what lo...become my enemy..i go find him n knock his head...or his car (his baby ma!)...hahah..

7. If he/she becomes your enemy the reason is...
Is most likely coz of our tempers la..we have the same type of temper, very fast get angry and explode de...but we recover quite fast. Err..i think i recover better than him...and I will say sorry more easily than him..esp if I care about the person...sure I will end up say sorry to Ah Kong first..ahah

8. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is:
Pray that he will become happier and get a good job like what he wish for! And one day, attend his wedding..i think u'll b faster than me guaaaa...

9. How do you feel people around you feel about you?
Hmm...i think most of my friends will say I'm a good friend...i asked them this recently..they seem to all say that I'm a good listener, will always do my best to help them no matter what...and i'm not very judgemental...i give good feedback? Good organizer/secretary? I'm just repeating what they say la...suppose they will say i'm serious!..or used to be very la..can be moody n hot-tempered...

10. The character of yourself is?
I try to do my best in everything I do...i tend to put my family and friends' needs over my own. Though I can be lazy and procrastinate..i will be a perfectionist/control freak about things I really care about..i like to plan things...even the unforseeable future..lol.and i can get stressed over things I shouldn't be, making myself moody...can be easily angered but I think i've improved...can be very quiet at times unless I'm with my own gang(s)

11. On the contrary, the character that you hate yourself is.....
My temper, my over-seriousness at times and being too quiet sometimes...coz i find it hard to intro myself to someone new and talk a lot to them...sometimes i just prefer to keep quiet...coz trying to think of topic maaaa....then my temper has gotten me into a lot of trouble...oh! and emotionally detached...i'm too 'cool'...guess coz i'm trying to protect myself from getting hurt...

12. The most ideal person you wanna be is.....
No1 is ideal so I'm happy to be me...just that I want to improve myself...still have a long way to go....one step at a time...

13. For the people who care, say something about them:
Thank you to all my family and friends for all the support, encouragement, advice, time and love. Really appreciate all of it..hope that I can be a good person to you in return..God bless all of you...Happiness and health to all! (Sound like Santa Claus ler)

Tag No.2 (slightly modified)
Ten people to tag:
1)Ching Yi
2)Siaw Hui
3)Vicky
4)Linda
5)Michael
6)Henry
7) Serena
8) Yi Chan
9) Ah Kong
10) Julia

Who is Number (2) having a relationship with?
Our Lao Da, Ting Chyi Yeou...ahahha...looking forward to Dec, when I can bully him again!

Is(6) a male or a female?
95% male..ahha..jk laaa boss

If Number (7) and Number (10) got together, would that be a good thing?
NOOOOO...they are straight!

How about (5) and (8)?
Hhaha!! Cannot la..they're both guys..plus Chan already got gf liao....

What is Number (1) studying?
She graduated same time as me..but she's probably going to learn about automation soon...hehe

Say something about Number (3):
She's like this bubbly girl....who can be blur sometimes..has a great/crazy sense of humour...hiaaaoooo!!...*ahem*...great to chat with...good listener...i miss her and the other G-Gals!!...Muwaaakkkss

No comments: