Thursday, February 04, 2010

Vainpot

I just read Lin's latest update about changing her hair for CNY, so I thought I'd finally show my new hair, which I also did for CNY. I went back to Kuching last weekend for a close friend's wedding and decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone by getting my hair done for the dinner as well as for CNY. So, tada, here it is!


I got my hair dyed a brownish-red, don't know what's the exact colour code, but I got it done at my cousin's salon, Eric Salon and I've always been happy with how my hair turns out everytime I go there. I also got treatment done and they set it like this for me. Normally they set my hair slightly differently, but they were trying something new so I quite like it. Okay, to be honest, I think I finally look remotely hot? In the words of Leonard, I look like a woman?! (I have yet to whack him for this). In 'celebration' of looking hot, here are more pics!


Actually, when they first started dyeing my hair, I suddenly got the thought, would it end up looking like Ye Eun's of Wonder Girls? Lo and behold, it did. Check out my much much much prettier and hotter twin..lol


I think I can be forgiven for being vain this time, since there are actually very very few pictures of just me myself and I on this blog. Anyway, I won't look like this everyday, since I am unable to style my hair in the professional way they can. Haha! Okay, to bring me back to the ground and stop being vain, I have to admit one thing....I actually have glasses!...


They are actually 25 degrees for normal use, but most importantly, 25 degrees in the vertical plane to fix my astigmatisme. Why did I get glasses if its only 25 degrees? Well, most people have astigmatisme in the horizontal plane and they can just squint their eyes to focus better, but since my eyes are sooooo unique, mine is in the vertical, so it doesn't change anything if I squint. I'm only supposed to use my glasses mostly in the afternoons when my eyes get more tired or if I'm doing fine detail work. So yeah.

Okay, since I may have scarred some of your eyes, I shall leave you with some REAL hotness..ahahah..well..at least I think so..as well as countless other fan girls..LOL!!



None other than the completely hot but also adorkable TOP/Choi Seung Hyun...

No comments: