Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tag No.1

Serena tagged me twice and so, here's the first one, which is much shorter!

5 things found in my bag (also sch bag):
a. house key
b. wallet
c. handphone
d. water bottle
e. tissue paper

5 things found in my wallet:
a. money
b. photos
c. receipt
d. cards
e. coins

5 favorite things in my room:
a. my bed
b. my book shelves
c. my closet
d. my desk
e. my presents

5 things I've always wanted to do:
a. go to all the Disneylands
b. travel to the places I like at my own pace like Taiwan, Japan, Hawaii, Europe
c. graduate and get a job I'm interested in
d. open my own restaurant/cafe or events mgmt company
e. have a happy life

5 things I am currently into:
a. reading
b. movies
c. music
d. Mahjong
e. Monopoly

I won't tag anyone, coz I don't know anyone who would actually do it for me :P

No comments: