Friday, October 05, 2007

Jom! Buka Puasa food & other ramblings

As per yesterday's post, I had some food cravings. The original plan was to go to the Buka Puasa market with CY and maybe Henry or my bro. But what the hell...I got pissed..and Henry of coz got pissed as well...and big time this time. So yeah, am in deep shit now. F*ck my temper and stupid emotional personality, keeps getting me into trouble I can't settle. Probably will break out the vodka later...Yay!..*sarcasm detected*

Anyway, CY couldn't make it last minute so I told my bro it's ok, he doesn't need to skip class to go anymore. But he insisted on going, so yea, I had to wait at Swinburne in the car for him for almost 1 hr. Then, we got stuck in heavy traffic for over half an hour...and all this when the fuel tank was showing its warning sign. So yes, add more to the joy of my shitty day. Sorry for all the profanities. Just feel like it today. Well, we reached the Satok area at almost 6 and my bro goes, "Oh, you overshot it, need to turn around under the bridge." To which I go, "What the hell! Nice navigating you idiot" and he gives me this sheepish grin. So yea, you can tell our relationship has improved to the stage that we can insult each other n not get into huge fights. Luckily coz I don't need anymore conflict for the rest of the day.

In the end, we had to park at Wisma Satok and walked over. I suddenly became like a little girl with her older brother while crossing the road, "EEekks! Wait for me, I don't know how to cross!" And even more so when the first thing I saw at the market was some guys selling cotton candy!! I actually havent been to a Buka PUasa market for probably 2 years? So yeah, I was pretty unfamiliar, so I just followed my bro around and tried to figure out what we wanted to eat. And surprise surprise, he paid for his own stuff on his own accord! Probably the only pleasant surprise in my whole day. Either we were really hungry or greedy, but we really bought a lot of stuff between the two of us. We spent like RM30 on everything, probably also coz we were so tempted by all the variety. Plus food tends to make me happy these days...so yea...the more food the happier I am rite? Especially in the f*cked up condition I'm in. Once again, excuse the French.

When we were about done, we saw a stall selling BBQ seafood and my bro went "Look! Your stingray!" So the final tally of food is as follows:

Andrea: Chicken satay, special kebab (chicken, beef & cheese), roti telur, cotton candy
Aaron: Special kebab, nasi lemak, beef murtabak, crispy popiah
Shared: BBQ stingray, keropok lekor, huge packet of sugarcane juice at only RM2

What's a food entry without a pic rite? And it's nicely labeled for u to see what's what!

So yea, now I feel like a stuffed pig, I'm so damm full. But as someone's still pissed at me..and I realize my life is getting more n more shitty..what with labs, projects, FYP piling up...I'm starting to feel the pressure..and yet I want to go drink!...WTF rite? I feel like puking everything out, I make myself sick. But I won't do it on purpose. Don't worry, don't call the ppl in white coats yet.....I am really screwed up now huh? God help me. Or maybe I don't want help. Maybe I just want to self-destruct. Stop being the good girl...the responsible and level-headed girl everyone thinks I am. I just want an escape. Food and alcohol are only temporary relievers. Am I being melodramatic for attention? Maybe! But maybe I need the attention...the concern...the sayang...but I don't know if I can take it from just anyone. Heck, I can be damm manja with my younger bro..what do you think...I must be damm desperate already.

Where's my drinking buddy when you need him? Oh yeah, he's pissed at me. My bro's out with his frens so damm. And the rest? We're supposed to b at home, doing DSP/FYP etc etc. So that's what I'm gonna try and do now. The key word being TRY of coz..since we have no idea what DSP is all about. I am seriously f*cked up now and I haven't had a bit of alcohol, yet. SHit. Tonite is gonna suck big time.

1 comment:

Mike F. Villarin said...

Don't worry dear, ur feeling of uneasiness will blow away soon.. and no matter what, I'll always be there for u..even tho now I may be far away..