Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4meme tag?

Seems that I've just been tagged by Henry for this '4meme' quiz/survey. So here goes:

4 Jobs I would stink at:
1. Doctor - I don't want to have to inject ppl, or cut them open etc...I know it's for their own good, but still....esp if u see the little kids..they always look so traumatized by the injections or medicine n so on. Plus, a lot of times, surgeries are really icky. Blek
2. Teacher - Mostly because a lot of times, I can't retain most of the things I learn so tat won't be good for a teacher. It'll look bad if the teacher can't answer the students' questions
3. Artist - Coz I really suck at drawing and I can't come up with original designs
4. Cook - I guess coz i don't have much cooking skills or knowledge..haha..tho i enjoy food and looking at recipes

4 Nicknames I've been making up for myself:
1. Princess - due to someone's comment that I seem like one coz usually only gal amongst the guys in my class last time
2. AsHMarYL - my old IRC nick
3. Piggy - Coz i like pigs..and ppl say i'm like one coz of how much i sleep and i guess..eat?
4. Drea/Girl/And - some ppl call me one of these

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean - Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley..need I say more?
2. Gen-X Cops - Nicholas Tse...
3. Princess Diaires
4. Harry Potter

4 Alcholic Beverages I enjoy from time to time:
1. Dessert wine - yummm
2. Red wine
3. beer..coz it's all we can afford..ahah
4. cocktails

4 Fantastic Destinations I would like to go for vacation b4 i pass out:
1. Hawaii - the lifestyle and weatherrrr
2. Europe - the destinations..the culture
3. Japan - the food, the experience
4. California / Chicago - the food...*slurp* and the attractions.

4 Things i love to do on weekends:
1. SLEEEPPP in late
2. go out with Michael/family for nice dinners
3. relax/watch movies
4. just laze around reading or online etc

4 Celebrities I would love to go on a big date with:
1. Orlando Bloom...awww
2. Mike He Jun Xiang - coz of Devil Bside u
3. Xie Kun Da - coz he seems nice
4. Rain/Nicholas Tse /Hideaki Takizawa/Elliott Yamin

4 Objects I could not live without:
1. Handphone
2. Laptop
3. Bed
4. TV/multimedia system

4 Gadgets I do not have, which I would like to have:
1. Motorola E1120 / ROKR E2/E1000
2. more hard disk space for my laptop
3. car of my own, that is reasonably sized n economically priced n doesn't need so much fuel
4. errr...mayb camera??

4 ppl tagged:
1. Michael FV
2. Aaron
3. Rachael
4. Ngee Khiong

Hehe..hope u guys don't mind...don't kill me!

No comments: