Monday, February 11, 2008

Bored = Tag

I was feeling kinda bored in the office today so felt like doing this tag I saw on Serena's blog..aha..

1. Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?
:: Fast asleep...since last sem I no longer have that kinda stamina to stay up past 2am

2. What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
:: crap...time to wake up

3. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
:: I usually go for older guys..so yea..older...Xiao Zhu!

4. What did you do last night?
:: fly back to KL...and unpacked :P

5. What do you hope to do this weekend?
:: go watch Jay Chou's KUng Fu Dunk!...catch up on reading for work :P

6. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
:: I'm enjoying my single life..so I don't think so..unless its purely casual

7. What song are you listening to?
:: Gary Cao and Yang Zhong Wei but random songs from my playlist too

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them?
:: yea...as well as my best friends

9. How’s your heart lately?
:: OK bcoz I've been happy for the last few days...but not that much exercise bsides shopping

10. What were you doing at 7 a.m?
:: on the way to work :P

11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12 p.m.?
:: reading work stuff n feeling bored

12. What was the reason you last cried?
:: leaving Kuching n seeing the faces of those I left behind

13. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
:: National Treasure 2

14. Have you ever driven without a license?
:: Probably no..but accidentally at most

15. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
:: Hahhaa...definitely..and I'm also one of them!

16. How many red lights have you ran?
:: Quite a lot..lol

17. Have you ever cried while in the shower?
:: Yeppp...kinda good to do so...coz it all goes down the drain

18. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
:: Happened to me very seriously in Form 4..so kinda hard to trust so easily but now i'm ok...

19. When was the last time you were given roses?
:: 13th Sept

20. Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
:: Kueh chap, chee cheong fun, dumplings, laksa for food...trip to Taipei/Pulau Redang/Bali...DSLR?

21. Where did your last hug take place?
:: at my best friend's place ;) Hugz n muaks

22. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
:: pronounciation mostly..coz I don't pronounce it the correct French way

23. Do you drink tea?
:: Yup coz i don't drink coffee....

24. When was the last time you saw a cop?
:: last week in Kuching

25. Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
:: Ya ya

26. Does someone like you?
:: I think my friends do! I hope so..ahaha...

27. What do you hope to accomplish before the year ends?
:: Get confirmed in my job after probation and hopefully get a raise...to travel to at least one of my ideal destinations

28. Tag 5 people.
:: Hmm...Michael, Ngee Khiong and Mark

No comments: