Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Videos for every mood

Interesting quote:
'Mosquitoes only come out from 6pm till 7am. So before and after that, don't need to worry bout mosquitoes' - My grandma
Despite lots of evidence from me, she still refuses to believe otherwise. But then, it could just be me, having super sweet blood or something, for I always attract mosquitoes. Mosquitoes suck big time. Hey..a pun! -_-|||

Been having some weird moodswings lately, and no it's not that time of the month. For example, on Sunday night, i was feeling pretty happy with life and the next afternoon, I was so depressed for no reason at all! Hmm...could it have been Monday blues? Still feeling the after effects though. Anyway, just wanted to post up some videos that I like and they're so different from one another, just like my moods. One for every mood i guess.

Happy mood - David Tao & Jolin Tsai's "Marry Me Today (Qing Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo)"
Ever since I first heard this song, just really enjoyed it. I was surprised to hear that David asked Jolin to sing with him, but hey, it somehow worked out well. So I listen to it everyday and it just puts a smile on my face. I guess it makes me feel all bubbly and cheerful, just like the song. The MTV's really cute too, especially with all those people having to hold all sorts of awkward poses. But another happy song is also David Tao's "Unforgettable (Wang Bu Liao)"

Sentimental/Sad song - Harlem Yu's "Silently (Jing Jing De)"
This is the main theme to Vic Zhou (Zai Zai of F4)'s new series, together with this Korean girl who I think is pretty famous, but I have no idea who. It really fits the storyline of the series but it's also rather sad. Like the simple melody, reminds me of a music box.



There's also Wang Lee Hom's "Finally" which is an amazing 9 minutes long MTV. I've never heard the song b4 this, but the MTV's pretty good. Rather like a short movie on its own.



Upbeat/party song - Jolin Tsai's "Mr Q"
Though I am not really a party girl type, but sometimes there are songs that make me just wanna break out in some silly dance moves or just bop along. Lol...imagine that huh? This is one song, though I'm including it mainly coz there's eye-candy for both guys and gals. Guys will of coz drool over Jolin who looks better than ever, and the ever cute Edison Chen. Sigh..why are these bad boys so darn good-looking. Oh but he has such a disarming smile! Other party songs of the moment include Christina Aguilera's "Ain't no other man", Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous Girl" and others. I bet guys love Pussycat Doll's "Buttons" tho.. ;)


No comments: